Monday, August 11, 2014

What's New? Not Much, What's New With You?

I don't know if I ever mentioned this mirror in any of my posts yet, but it has practically been my 
BFF after surgery. It holds all of my rubber bands (plus extra if you're traveling) and the hook, a mirror that it comes with, and my splint when I'm taking it out for my daily breaks! I found it at a goodwill for a dollar, (gross i know, but i washed it by hand like 5 times before using it), but I looked, and if you search "Mary Kay travel mirror" on Amazon, it sells for about $3. It fits right in my purse, and going to school I need something compact and easy to carry around, and it fits right in the front pocket of my backpack! 




I finished camp last Friday. 8am-5pm. long long days of singing and dancing non-stop. Crazy week. One of the dances is extremely fast and at the end, everyone does a different lift/dip/etc. well my friend Olivia and I, both have this weird crazy (hard) lift in the picture below (I'm on the left). It's pretty scary, because I know my head is close to the ground, and if i fell, that would be a major uh-oh after my surgery. But I do feel safe knowing that my lift partner is a gym junkie, and has enough muscle to bruise my sides from holding on so tight, so there's some trust there. The other picture is my entire show choir together! :)


ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SMILE AND STAY POSITIVE ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! HAPPINESS CURES ALMOST ANYTHING! Xx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment