Monday, August 4, 2014

CAMP

I started ambassador camp today (show choir camp) which was so much fun, but my jaw was aching from start to finish (all 9 hours of camp total). I haven't been taking my klonopin very much at all, so it wasn't weird or off schedule that I skipped it this morning. I think I am going to take one each morning before camp this week, because things weren't feeling too great. 


But tonight is one of "Those nights".  The nights I have only occasionally this far into recovery, where I bring out the ice packs and the klonopin. My neck hurts, my jaw aches, my back is sore, my incision spots are in a lot of sharp pain, and i can't seem to fall asleep. Like always. 


To top it all off I have some sort of head cold/sore throat type thing going on, which makes it EXTREMELY difficult to breathe with my splint in. I'm super stuffy and I keep having to stretch open my mouth and get a good breath in every few minutes or so. But it's all temporary and tolerable for now. 


 There's nothing ice packs and some good ole Elvis records can't fix. 



No comments:

Post a Comment