Saturday, August 16, 2014

Back To School

Summertime is almost officially over. That means a lot of great things are coming to an end. 

-Sleeping in.
-Eating whenever i'm hungry.
-Netflix marathons.
-Seeing my boyfriend everyday.
-Small vacations.
-Lots of beach trips.
-Summer clothes.
-Never being busy.
-No school work.


BUT, the end of summer also means the start of some equally as great things.

-Meeting and making new friends.
-Having a set schedule.
-New clothes.
-Ambassadors. :)
-Not being able to lay in bed for a week straight.
-Starbucks almost every morning (Guilty). 
-Friday night football games.
-Pre-game tailgating.
-Prep rallies. 

This coming year I will FINALLY be a senior!!!! But there's still a lot to do (in the next three days) to prepare to go back to school. School clothes. School supplies. Schedule changes. Hang tag for my car. Buy a locker. Etc. 

BUT I did already buy one magical little device for the coming year, that will benefit my surgery recovery. Lately I have been pushing my jaw forward slightly to help people understand me better when I talk. I know that it's not good for me, and it makes me very sore after just a little bit. SO! I thought I would need something to write on. Something more eco-friendly than pen and paper, and something less messy than a white board and dry erase markers! Now i'm not exactly sure what these babies are called, but I was using one when I went to babysit, and it woks like magic! Just $10 on amazon, and I'm set for answering all the questions I can!
I'll let you know how well it works as soon as I get to find out myself!
BACK TO SCHOOL I GO!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment