Sunday, June 29, 2014

Been a while.

I miss blogging. It has totally slipped my mind lately. So much has been going on. 

We called the clinic, and went in for a checkup. I was only on a full three on my therabite. Lisa saw me and said I was doing great! YAY!! :) 

Now I'm on a full  four!!!!!

My neck really hurts lately. I don't know if it's related to my TMJ or anything.. But it's really bad. (My new sunburn doesn't help).

Just a few days ago I have realized that my appetite has gone down the drain. Maybe I have some small sickness or whatever.. All I know is EVERYTHING sounds gross. Which isn't a good thing at all, considering I am already losing weight. 

I'm laying off of the narcotics, because they make me feel heavy, and tired. But I think I'll start taking two a day again. I'm feeling crappy. 

Netflix has been keeping my mind off of everything while I'm home and more likely to feel the physical pain, and emotional pain of missing out on steak and sushi. 

Besides that I've been trying to do summer like a normal teen. Movies. Mall. Parties. Beach. Aquarium. Etc. Dr. Piper stressed not straying from our normal routines because of surgery. I'm Keeping that  in mind :) 

I'm going to go try and eat some noodles.. Since they've been my favorite food so far. 

Here's a picture of my new ear rings and my super awesome scar from surgery,  because I know the post is boring, and staying happy is important :) I just had to vent a bit. 


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment