Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Adventure Time!!!

So, I'm only allowed one 1 hour nap each day. i rarely take that offer. i have better things to do :) here's a short list of some of the things on my agenda, rather than Netflix, and sleeping!

  • walked the streets of St. Pete, making new friends
  • went thrift shopping with my mom and grandma 
  • painted a tree (and my boyfriend) and swam in the river
  • been to the mall (several times)
  • went to the beach with my mom, aunt, and grandma
  • went to the movies
  • went to the movies again
  • went to my brother/boyfriends graduation
  • went to my ambassador end-of-year party
  • went to my ambassador start-of-next-year meeting
  • a little bit of Netflix but whatcha gonna do ;)
i SERIOUSLY suggest keeping yourself busy. bring your meds, bands, and exerciser along, but go and have fun! it bring my pain level down because I'm not thinking about it, and I'm not missing out on my summer vacation! I'm a picture person, so here's a few ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment