Sunday, July 6, 2014

Dreaming

So as you probably know by now, I'm on a no chew diet for 6 months. It's really hard, and yes, I do still burst into tears because I see a TV ad for steak, or my family is having burgers while I'm eating noodles or oatmeal. But for the most part, I've gotten used to it. I've never instinctually chewed on anything. I've been good. 

Recently I've been having dreams that I eat a chip and chew on it. Or even something like my regular non-chew meals, and I chew!!!! And even while I'm dreaming (because it seems so real) I freak out and worry because I've messed up the whole surgery!!! It's crazy. It feels like nightmares really.

But anyways I just had to share that because I keep having them and maybe getting it off my chest will make them go away?? Who knows. 

Hope you all had as good of an Independence Day as I did!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment