Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Boyfriend appreciation post

i have been dating my boyfriend for quite a while now, and i must say, i am pretty high maintenance to begin with ;) but he has come over almost everyday, giving my mother a break from my endless pain and meds and complaining and asking for things and everything else. my mother, i must say, is a trooper.

 From day one, he has been in the hospital with me, (before and after surgery) and at my house constantly. he was there when i took my splint out for the first time outside of piper's office and i just cried and cried. he was there when i did the same thing, and him and my mom drug me to public and make me get some food that i like (i was stubborn, of course).

he stays with me at night time until i fall asleep, and watches stupid movies with me because he knows it will make me happy. just a few pics i managed along the way. ( a few repeats, perhaps)





No comments:

Post a Comment