Friday, July 25, 2014

Birthday :)

Happy birthday to me! I have been on vacation in Texas for pretty much this past month, so I haven't been blogging (oops) but now it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!! :) yay!!!! 

Plan is:
•lunch
•Starbucks
•pedi with mom
•boyfriend cooks dinner 
•movie
•frozen yogurt 
:) 

So as far as TMJ goes-
•still taking klonopin as needed (so rarely) 
•ran out of rubber bands in Texas and had to visit the local orthodontist. 
•still pain in the joint. 
•I've been on a full 5 on the therabite, which is awesome :) 
•it's getting hard to take it out 5 times a day because the amount of time I have is growing, and i wake up at 12 usually (summer/:) so I cant find lots of time to take it out. I've been managing, but on august 1st it goes up to an hour, which will be tough!! 
•can't wait to be only nights :) 

Love you all!!! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment