Sunday, January 11, 2015

Set back

So...


My jaw has been popping on the left side for quite some time. I'm now supposed to be wearing my surgical splint JUST at nighttime. BUT, since I'm not exactly where I should be in recovery, I have to wear my splint 2 times a day for 2 hours each. AND, when I'm don't have it in for those set times, I have to wear it in half banded, so I can still open my mouth, but I still have it banded to my upper teeth, so that when I bite, I bite into the splint.

So that really sucks. its painful being in my splint so much, and I'm ready for this whole thing to be over AND I'm really stressed because my jaw is popping more. So I'm having a grand ole time.

To top all of this off, I've been sick for the past week, AND I cut my hair yesterday... I HATE it. So this week has been one of those where I just want to sit in my room and cry.


I know this is a pretty common expression, but have you ever shot a bow and arrow? Or saw someone shoot one? You pull back the arrow and string, WAY back.. and the RELEASE! And the arrow goes shooting towards your target.

So thats kind of like life.. When life is pulling you back and you're feeling not so great, just remember you're being prepared to SHOOT forward into better things. So don't feel too bad. :)


Heres a few pictures from my winter break. :) Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment