Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Surgery hair

TOPIC OF THE DAY: My hair growing back from where it was shaved for surgery.

So I never REALLY  noticed my baby hairs until about 3/4 months post-op, but when I did, it was because I threw my hair up in a bun and saw these awkward little hairs behind my ear just chillin. I have always noticed my new "sideburns" of course, because they are in front of my ear and always showing, but not the back! After I noticed them, I swear they started growing ten times faster!!! Now depending on how they dry if I don't pin them back, they'll curl around my ear or go straight down if my hair is up or any other non-attractive little thing they can do, they do. I'm starting to embrace them, even though they just keep growing, like hair is known to do, and keep getting more and more noticeable. But I figured, I can't do anything about it, so why worry? so now, hair up or hair down, i just let those little sucker free to do whatever they want.. flow in the wind, curl around my ear in a nice big hug, go straight down, or do the right thing and go in the direction of the rest of my hair... (rare). they're learning quickly, though. Anyways... Enjoy a few of the pictures I've taken of my little baby surgery hairs in the last month or two!!



No comments:

Post a Comment