Friday, June 6, 2014

New Friends

Just left Pipers office. Met two people having surgery next week, and said goodbye to the one who had surgery the same day as me. It's really fun informing people on how things are going to go (which is why I made this blog in the first place) but also just making friends, and knowing people who will go through the same things as me!!

Today I'm feeling great! Cutting my pain pills in half, but keeping my muscle relaxers the same (since most of my pain is musclular) and I'm not feeling too bad.

I got a NEW splint today! The bite is slightly different, but I just replace the last splint with it.

I believe this is my last visit with piper until my 3 month :( I'm gonna miss the office and all the people I've met! I hope everyone keeps in touch, comments, asks questions, everything :) it's so fun talking with you guys!

Will post more about recovery and  exercises later, just a quick post because I was talking about it at the office!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment