Saturday, May 10, 2014

Filling You In

I went to the dentist on thursday. I would have blogged about it then, if i didn't have such a horrible sore throat. It is literally the worst sore throat  have ever had in my life. It is causing headache and pressure in my ears and face, and a really stiff neck, and as you know, sore throat comes with limited swallowing ability. So yeah, life has sucked since thursday.

But, as far as the dentist went.. They went in and filled two cavities. They worked for about 15 minutes at a time, and dealt with the limited space i gave them, and we took 5 minute breaks between the working. I will be going back a few more times next week for a few more fillings and a cleaning. As far as pain, it wasn't terrible. But it was definitely uncomfortable, and caused soreness in my jaw afterwards. But it must be done, and I'm glad that much is over.

I would write more, but I'm feeling like a slug. A really sick, extra slow, heavy slug. I just hope this sickness passes quickly. I'll let you know how the next few appointments go!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment